Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thank God we are not born in stripped


I Always ask stupid questions to my Mom. Like when a Caucasian having a child with an Africa, why the skin isn't becoming strips or dots or dapple like cats?

Or I wondering maybe the Sun that super hot in Land of Africa that makes African so black. And is the African people feels always hotter under the sun like we when having a black shirt under the sunny day???

And if we could transplant the good thing from plants and animal to produce prime product, what happen if we could collect out good thing and our spouse to make a baby... are the world would be much moreee great???

It's a stupid question and I don't know why I never question that when a little girl??? It's suppose like kid's shocking pop question.

Hahahahah maybe that's the effect of late drinking formula milk that contain DHA and super smart think from commercial for baby and kids.




Today monologue from Ms. Deejay

No comments:

Post a Comment