Monday, May 10, 2010

Dream, Current Life, Future

I watched 'Revolutionary Road' borrowed from a friend this weekend. And I told you I got some perspective of some movies I watched from last writting.

"It's unrealistic for a man with a fine mind to go on working year after year at a job he can't stand. Coming home to a place he can't stand, to a wife who's equally unable to stand the same things. And you know what the worst part of it is? Our whole existence here is based on this great premise that we're special. They we're superior to the whole thing. But we're not. We're just like everyone else! We bought into the same, ridiculous delusion. That we have to resign from life and settle down the moment we have children. And we've been punishing each other for it."

CURRENT LIFE
Most people, they are giving up they dream, married and having children. And after long time, you just say to their kid, "I knew I couldn't get my dream come true, but having you is more beautiful than my dream"..... ahhhhhhhhh it's so sweet.

Are you in denial???

From a man called Rene Suhardono says "Embrace your passion, live with a life action." How to choose a dream on priority???

How could you choose eat of marvelous dining than eat just for living on the same penny?

Give up it's a first form of lil' denial. By saying "It's alright I letting it go ", We release our unability to unreachable and bury the denial. but it's still there.

And if you suddenly just have encourage to dig it up. It's denial again......but that's alright (Like I said before) maybe it's our release the unability to accept the denial to gain unreachable dream. And maybe you make it.

And you like it more. that's why called dream. FUTURE


Today monologue from Ms. Deejay

No comments:

Post a Comment