Sunday, May 9, 2010

BANCRUPCY

This is why the middle class always got the big punch from economical crisis. Because they earn like low class but their style like high class.





I bought a glasses today... revised, two glasses today. One is normal glasses which look cute but suddenly it looked different. And both of my parents just keep asking " why are you wearing glasses???" Two is the sun glasses which I believe it un-UV protection at all.... Why I bought those things while I got 500,000 for the rest of this month, which contains 2 long weekends and a planning to go to Jogjakarta for Batik hunting, some unpaid debts, 3 best friends birthday, 1 wedding and many unpredictable expenses.

I have plan to move from my job, coz it definitely could not afford my lifestyle. Well there are two ways, change my lifestyle or change my job.
Well I thought my side job could help but IT'S NOT. I have one 5 million unfinished yet projects and 2 million unaccepted design project. I could I depend on them????

While I always watching people carry their giant Birkin Hermes, I'm in 10000 rethink to buy 200,000 shoes which is the same shoes I have that have been getting worse in appearance.

And how I could afford food tasting dream on my next office mall that make you feels you are in top of food chain??? Well I think Monday it's a best start for carry lunchbox.

People face that their should work to get a life. life aren't only food but also clothes, dweller, vacation, lifestyle, car... and getting more. So how to keep the want from need and have??? I stuck with them.
I don't regret bought those glasses, but at some point I knew it unnecessary. but how I could resist the temptation?

I want a Tony Stark... I want get lottery, quiz, or something with prizes??? could I??

Hoh... Heres the song... "I Will Survive" yeah sings Gloria



Today monologue from Ms. Deejay

No comments:

Post a Comment