Sunday, January 17, 2010

Starts Cleaning everybody!!!!!

Chinese New Years is coming soon. Around next month the year will changing to tiger. So I'm preparing to clean some of my mess. Because cleaning couldn't be done just for one day. So I decided to started every week until the New Year before it's too late.

Cleaning before New Year have meanings. There is a phrase that tell that the cleaning before the New Year means sweeping away the bad luck of the preceding year and makes their homes ready for good luck. So get ready every one.

And there are some thoughts that when you want to start a new life or organize you life, first clean the trash you kept. It's literally and even in you mind. So I think it's a good start in this New Year... I'm cleaning my mess, because the year of tiger would be more challenging and more conflicts.... Be ready.

I'm starting for organize my shoes. I just got dilemma about putting my shoes in boxes or not just in shelf. Then lately I decide to line them up in shelf. Here my shoes... I put on my new shoes too there.... well it seems not quite many. Wish after new year I could buy another one I told you before.



See you tomorrow nite!!
Today monologue from Ms. Deejay

No comments:

Post a Comment