Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Read My Life

Psychic, spiritualist, fortune teller.... what are they.

They can read your hand, your mind, connecting to other world, predict and attack.... huuuu...
I'll introduce you to mr. D. One of them and he's in my office. For couples week, there are seem so many auras flew around the office and give so much energy. It feels like Harry Potter VS Voldermort. Some good, some too much energy, antusiasphere I think.

Should I ask to be read?? I'm curious sometimes about it. But I think I wont be surprise for the reading. I think I could feel what my future like. For better for worse reading.... all I can do is continue my life. Knew before happened.... it's not a surprise life anymore.

Some people tell me to open my aura.... what for? If attraction will come for me because of help, does it mean I'm not attractive???
I tell you and my self..... I"M ATTRACTIVE.

ps: this is my left hand.....


See you tomorrow nite

Today monologue from Ms. Deejay

No comments:

Post a Comment